Friday, October 22, 2010

My parents love to me is unconditioned.

Just like how mine it is to theirs. maybe a little lesser than theirs, but I am improving. day by day, I am improving. Improving to be their better girl, improving to shower them with more love. Improving... to hopefully give them a better life.

I dont know how contented are them with each other, or maybe their lives now, or maybe their financial not-s related, their businesses, their every single thing. but I hope my brother and I, could be their greatest gift. we may not be gifted in any ways, professional in any ways, genius in any ways, I know still, we are their most precious and probably still will be their proud-est achievements. haix, I love them, really, unconditionally, I really fucking do.

(I know I am always emotional *&^%$#@!)

Probably because Jerrome is not with me tonight, tomorrow's and the day after and after. His family went over malaysia to witness (again) her cousin's marriage.. To think of it, it is really a pretty short thing. Before it came by, I was thinking, "aye damn it, few days only what, furthermore it is over the weekends" but when it really came hitting, I just fucking think that few days IS tolerable, NOT.
:(

I cant forcast myself seeing him over tekong, shipping in to that ulu island. That would probably be the MOST torturous periods, Ever:( *uPseTs*

Miss you baby,

come back soon and safely please.

xoxo.

No comments: